Follow along as I work through figuring out who I am as an adult!
Figuring out who I am as an adult
Have you ever just sat down and started thinking “What is my life?” Do I really like the stuff I like or what is pushed on me as a kid? You get into this really weird funk and question if you really know yourself. I have been on a personal growth journey for 2 years and have been censoring myself on this blog. As most do who talk about their personal growth journey. You know what I am talking about… Only showing the shiny, bright bits of their life.
Since this is a turning point for me and this blog. That means a clean slate, That means a new YouTube Channel, and being more open on social media. (I share a lot on TikTok) I am ready to share what I have learned and what I still am learning.
Going into full detail about my shadow work, getting out of my comfort zone, and journaling. I am not here to tell you what to do. I am here to show you by example. Showing that putting the work in and being super uncomfortable with yourself really pays off.
But I am ready to let all that go and talk about the things that really go on in my mind. I am in that phase of my life where I need to figure out who I am because everyday I am questioning everything and open to figuring out who I am as an adult.
Let’s finally answer those questions!
If this also sounds like you
Please sign up for my email list where I send you behind-the-scenes content, funny memes and random thoughts I have. I won’t spam you with emails every day either. I hate when people do that.
Our Redonkulous Life
I have some really great posts on here that I think you might like. Here are my top 3 posts that I think are amazing!
More Posts from Our Redonkulous Life
- The Autumn Tag: 15 simple fall questions for bloggersHello, you Beautiful badass! I hope you are doing amazing and the weather is good where you are…It…
- Fantastic blogs I can’t get enough of this monthHello and welcome to Blogtober day 20… I cannot believe I have blogged every day for 20 days….
- 10 interesting October journal prompts for Self-discoveryIn a lot of my posts, I talk about how I am a VERY nostalgic person. I found…
- My Halloween costumes throughout the yearsSince Halloween is coming up soon.. in 13 days, but who is actually counting? Me… I am. I…
- Hair adventure: When purple hair doesn’t go your wayIn the middle of July, I made the decision that I wanted to have purple hair for my…
- Count Von Cosel and his disturbing obsessionI love telling you guys stories about true crime. If you didn’t know I have a bachelor’s degree…