Hello Fellow Millennial! On a personal growth journey? Working on figuring out who you are as an adult? Me too! It’s tough learning how to love yourself as an adult.
Figuring out who you are as an adult
Have you ever just sat down and started thinking “What is my life?” Do I really like the stuff I like or what is pushed on me as a kid? You get into this really weird funk and question if you really know yourself.
I have been on a personal growth journey for 2 years and have been censoring myself on this blog. As most do who talk about their personal growth journey. You know what I am talking about… Only showing the shiny, bright bits of their life.
However, this is a turning point for me and this blog. That means a clean slate, That means a new YouTube Channel, and being more open on social media. (I share a lot on TikTok)But for the most part, I am ready to share what I have learned and what I still am learning.
For example, I am going into full detail about my shadow work and getting out of my comfort zone. As well as journaling. I am not here to tell you what to do. I am here to show you by example. Showing you that putting the work in and being super uncomfortable with yourself really pays off.
It is time to start figuring out who we are!
Furthermore, At our age, we should be ready to let all that shit go. We should be able to talk about the things that really go on in our minds. I don’t know about you, but I am in that phase of my life where I need to figure out who I am. Most importantly, I need to figure out what I want out of life because every day I am questioning everything. It is time for us to work towards figuring out who we are as adults.
In other words… Let’s start figuring ALL this shit out!
If this also sounds like you
Please sign up for my email list where I send you behind-the-scenes content, funny memes and random thoughts I have. I won’t spam you with emails every day either. I hate when people do that.
If you give me your email… I will give you mine. Send me funny things back! [email protected]
Our Redonkulous Life
I have some really great posts on here that I think you might like. Here are my top 3 posts that I think are amazing!
More Posts from Our Redonkulous Life
- Change your mindset: 3 videos that can help unlock your mindIt is not easy trying to change your mindset. It doesn’t happen overnight, but so worth it if you continue to work on it day by day. Tell me if you can relate? I spent years down in the dumps just thinking negatively, always second-guessing myself. Thinking that the shit […]
- Female Empowerment: My Current Playlist is The BombI want to start this post off by sharing my caption for my Instagram post. I need more female empowerment in my life and what I wrote just hits me hard in my feels. Since I started my personal growth journey I have been on the hunt for songs that […]
- 6 More Ways to Work on Your Personal GrowthI wrote a post a couple of weeks ago about ways to work on your personal growth. The more I thought about it… the more ideas popped into my head that I think could help anyone on a journey. So let’s dive into 6 more ways to work on your […]
- The Only Resolutions You Need To Make This YearIt is that time of year for all of us to make those resolutions that will be forgotten by the end of January. Then we beat ourselves up for a week or two that we didn’t stick with it and move on with our lives until December 26th. We start […]
- Personal Growth | Things to Leave Behind in 2021It is that time of the year folks! The new year is upon us. Many of us are reflecting on the year thinking what a wild ride it has been. You know we can’t move forward without looking back. Without this reflection, we can’t grow as people. Looking back you […]
- The Funny Christmas Ornament Exchange: How to playYears ago this tradition was started in my family between me and my brother-in-law. December 23,2 2015 to about 2018ish it was this little thing that made the Christmas season so much fun. We started the Ugly Christmas Ornament Exchange. I found a boot ornament with fur and thought it […]